Relocation Assistance for Homeless or Housing Vulnerable Individuals and Families
- Location: 262 East Onondaga St., Syracuse, NY 13202
- We work with men, women and families throughout the City of Syracuse. Depending on which program you qualify for, different resources are available to assist you with your housing needs.
- No fee.
- Eligibility: Families and individuals who are homeless or in danger of becoming homeless.
- Information and referrals: Please contact our main office at 315-378-4054, or email email@example.com.
- Good to know: Different relocation assistance programs have varied eligibility requirements based on many factors, including income, location, and individual circumstances. Catholic Charities can connect you with a larger network of community supports and other human service agencies to help you meet your needs.