Expanded In-Home Services for the Elderly Program
Expanded In-Home Services for the Elderly Program (EISEP) provides case management and in-home personal care and housekeeping for non-Medicaid eligible seniors.
- Location: Based at Salina Civic Center.
- Fees: None for case management, sliding scale for all other services.
- Eligibility: Individuals within Onondaga County at least 60 years old who need assistance with personal care and are not using Medicaid. Application must be approved by Onondaga County Office for Aging.
- Information: Please call Eleanor Carr at 315-424-1810.
- Good to know: Other services may be available depending on circumstances and available funding.