Catholic Charities of Onondaga County is the safety net for thousands of people and families in need. We serve people of all ages, backgrounds, and religions throughout Onondaga County. Your donation is a good investment – 90 cents of every dollar we receive goes directly to programs and services.
There are several ways to support Catholic Charities of Onondaga County. Every gift is important to us. Consider these options:
- Make a memorial or honor gift to pay tribute to a special person
- Make a gift of any size for general use or special purpose
- Join the 1923 Society (Total annual giving equals $1,000 or more, special benefits for members)
- Pledge your support through United Way payroll deduction (see your payroll administrator)
- Include Catholic Charities of Onondaga County in your estate plan
- Sponsor or underwrite a program or event
You may also send a check to the address at the bottom of this page.